We are always on the lookout for qualified & talented professionals. Please send your resumes along with a cover letter to email@example.com
While we have closed the position for EIR under the IPinSite section on 15th April
2012, we are still hiring under the following program:
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Industry: Finance & Investment
Company: Financial Services and Private Equity
IndiaCo is willing to provide a platform for the right Entrepreneur to build on what IndiaCo/has/will want to do , hence IndiaCo would like to bring on board a talented Entrepreneur-In-Residence (EIR) to lead one of IndiaCoís †business thematic.
- Manufacturing aggregation opportunity
- Project Eco-Biofuels
The Entrepreneur-In-Residence will be responsible for providing the short term and long term vision of the unit as well as the development and implementation of the product, sales and marketing strategy. Additionally, the EIR will have primary responsibility for leading unit operations, overall growth strategy, financial and organizational management, and external communications.
The EIR will work closely with other members of executive management team to achieve strategic growth plans and profitability goals.
We are looking for Entrepreneurs with experience starting or running a business, proven success in directly increasing revenue, exceptional leadership experience, strong intellect, and the ability to execute with excellence.
The right person is an outside-the-box thinker who is looking for personal and professional success.
As a role within a high-growth company, the range of initiatives is dynamic, expectations are high, and accountability for results is paramount.
- 5-10 yrs. experience in a leadership capacity, ideally in the technology, finance or manufacturing/information/technology industries
- Experience owning/running a business
- Entrepreneurial spirit and strong sense of urgency
- Track record of results-oriented achievements and successful strategy execution in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership abilities and self-motivation
- Proven success in building relationships and generating revenue
- Ability to communicate effectively in and across teams; must possess strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong undergraduate and/or graduate academic credentials preferred but not necessary
- We envision the right Entrepreneur to accept part cash and part equity as compensation
- Compensation will be determined after a period of 6 month and when IndiaCo is able to determine the Entrepreneurís abilities and the entrepreneur is able to prove his/her capabilities.
To apply please send an email to:
Khushnum Chhapgar, email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Assistant to Vice Chairman and Managing Director
EIR program will end on 31st July 2012.